Home > Products >
Umbrella Insurance gives an extra layer of liability coverage
Umbrella insurance isn't just for the rich and famous. Whether it's a serious auto accident involving pricey medical bills or an incident on your property, you can quickly find yourself responsible for damages that exceed the limits on your auto, homeowners or boat policies. And an expensive judgment is the last thing you want to worry about.
- Travelers umbrella insurance can provide:
- An extra $1M to $10M of liability coverage which can help protect assets like your home, auto, boat, wages, and investments such as your retirement
- Coverage for claims like libel, slander, defamation of character and invasion of privacy
- Helps cover defense costs, attorney fees and other charges associated with lawsuits
- And all this coverage extends to international occurrences too!
A Travelers umbrella policy is a valuable addition to any auto, homeowners or other policy for extended personal liability protection.
Coverage that goes above and beyond without the huge price tag
Travelers umbrella insurance is much more affordable than you may think. And in today's world, anyone can get hit with a lawsuit. That's why it's more important than ever to consider an added layer of protection for your assets-and your peace of mind.
You could also save on your Umbrella Insurance when you buy other Travelers policies, like homeowners insurance, condo insurance, renters insurance and auto insurance.