Cover your personal property and liability with condo insurance
Better coverage at home
As a condo owner, you have unique requirements for protecting your property, because your building and your individual unit have separate needs. While your condo association may have an insurance policy, only condo insurance covers your personal property and personal liability. So you can rest assured you're personally protected.
- A Travelers Condo policy can cover:
- Damage to your furniture, clothing, appliances and other personal items
- Your personal belongings, whether they're in your home or elsewhere
- Common loss assessments made by the condo association for all unit owners
- Your personal liability in the event someone is injured or their property is damaged
You can also select policy enhancements and add-ons such as valuable items coverage or extra coverage for
your belongings for full replacement costs regardless of depreciation.